Full-time Dispatcher with Cheyenne County 911 Communications.
Requirements: 18 years of age, high school graduate or GED, no criminal convictions, telephone, public relations skills, excellent typing and computer skills, multitasking during emergency situations required. Dispatcher is a shift position
Apply online or at Cheyenne County Courthouse Clerk’s Office. Position open until filled. Please include resume.
Beginning wage: $13.00/hr. EOE
You must meet the following minimum qualifications in order to apply:
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- You must possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- You must be a US citizen or able to legally work in the United States
- You must be able to accurately type a minimum of 40 words per minute
- You must able and willing to work rotating shifts and weekends and holidays.
Personal attributes that would assist in becoming an effective police dispatcher include the following:
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to make quick decisions
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task under pressure